From infertility to motherhood and anything else I can think of
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Baby Gifts
Look at all my loot!
Diapers, wipes, boppy, and LSU nuk and booties:) YAY! All on top of a blanket that GeeBee made for me! Pretty nice stash for not even being 20 weeks yet.
I wish I knew about the Target registry last week. Maybe you told me, but I forgot. The target is up 202 about 30 minutes from my house, almost to the PA border. I'm so lazy, I only go when I'm on the way to see one of my customers. Nevermind, I just remembered I have the internet. Register away!
wow stocking up. i love the booties & nunu. i already got a bobbi from my mom. lol. we r gonna love them. well, im watching 4 updates. hope u r feeling good still. -MMP
6 comments:
Yeah! Baby wipes!
Baby stuff! Enjoy your small pile--soon you will be shoving stuff into closets.
I agree go baby wipes!!Did you ever register at Babies "R" Us?
Nope, just target so far and just the bedding. I hope to soon though.
I wish I knew about the Target registry last week. Maybe you told me, but I forgot. The target is up 202 about 30 minutes from my house, almost to the PA border. I'm so lazy, I only go when I'm on the way to see one of my customers. Nevermind, I just remembered I have the internet. Register away!
wow stocking up. i love the booties & nunu. i already got a bobbi from my mom. lol. we r gonna love them. well, im watching 4 updates. hope u r feeling good still. -MMP
Post a Comment