Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your comments about the sex!
~~~
Closing out the overwhelming carseat poll today and tomorrow we'll have the Boy's name poll:) Hopefully I'll get to tell you that I have a job tomorrow, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Leslie,
I get a lot of inappropriate questions.
The 2 questions I get most.
1. Was this a planed pregnancy. (Like what the hell does that matter..and it is extremely rude)
2. Are you going to find out the sex? (by the way, Thorsten and I want to be totally surprised and since we are not blue or pink people whats the problem??)
So Leslie and Steven, you are in good company. Take the high road and just tell people that you want to be totally surprised!!
I agree with you!
leesa.
Was this planned? Holy Crap, people are so rude!
Post a Comment