Now maybe you can see why I loaded you up on posts last Thursday. I figured I'd be too tired/busy to get online after working all day and boy am i ever. No, i'm not cancelling my account, but man, work is keeping me constantly busy and all the good websites are blocked: hotmail, blogger...won't even bother trying myspace or facebook. I did learn today that my favorite Nestie site is allowed. Boo-Yah!
Of course i'll keep posting as often as i can (i actually got to come home for lunch today), but I won't make any promises except for a definite lull in excitement.
~~~
The job is great so far. Just data entry-piece of cake. Small office, so i don't have to meet alot of people that i'll miss in November. We have our own kitchen and my desk is the closest to it:) They hooked up the prego.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cool I'm happy for you. Understand about being busy. Hope you have a great week
Yeah, thats right gotta hook you up with the fastest access to food. I'm so glad you like it. Hope your week is great.
Love you
Post a Comment