Thursday, February 14, 2008

2ww, i think

No, i don't think. I know. I'm just trying to be cautious and not get hopes up (even though they already are).

Today my pee machine went from PEAK to HIGH, so i probably ovulated yesterday. This is the first month my machine actually worked like it was supossed to(no trigger shot to force it aloneg). I thought once i got a PEAK reading it would stop wanting my tasty warm beverage, but it didn't. No, i didn't really taste it, but the machine likes it. This gives me hope that it is still measuring something in there.

My temp really isn't helping me right now because i'm sick. I can't sleep through the night because of all the coughing:( No polls this month; i'll probably test on monday the 25th. That'll be 12 dpo...plenty of time to "get positive." I'm pretty hopeful.

Hey B! If this month works out i'll have a Vday baby. Know what that means for my due date? :) I think you do.

3 comments:

Babsy said...

YESSSSSS! Jenny was only able to pull off a half birthday baby. You are going for the kitandkaboodle.

Jen said...

Wow--I'm torn here. I want you to get prego, and yet I don't know if B can handle another baby.

L--does your Pee machine also tell you if your eggie hatched?

Leslie said...

Unfortunately not:(