All the way home, hell, even while i was still watching i was thinking about what i'd write about in my blog. How i would start this. Here's the winner.
After seeing Definitely, Maybe i want to:
-Have children even more
-Read Jane Eyre
-Visit a used bookstore
-Maybe get a master's degree (do you love the non-commital "maybe"?)
-Go to Life Rehab and/or get a job
Don't want to ruin it for anyone, so i won't say much more than this: it was a total daddy/daughter movie and anyone who knows anything about me should know that those are the best...or worst. No, the best. There is something so special about that relationship. I hope one day i can explain it properly. Sometimes i miss him so much.
I also thought about Mr. Skin. Yes, the website that tells you in which movie certain stars are nude. Maybe i can start a site that reviews movies based on how long into it before i start crying, or how long i cry afterwards:) Ok, so maybe not such a good idea, but it works for me.
Definitely, Maybe --8 tears
So far this year PS I Love You is in the lead with 10 tears. But that's just the tear factor. I really missed Ryan Reynolds. DM is a much better date movie.
Ah. So, 1st the daddy/daughter movie, then on the way home a daddy/daughter song-Ready, Set, Don't Go. Don't judge just because it's Billy Ray:)
PS-Thanks, B, KT saved me from my tears tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
At first I was shocked that you haven't read Jane Eyre, but then I saw you've never been to a used book store? I am hoping this just isn't true. I could spend hours in them--the smell is just so unique. *deep inhale* ahhh old books. Of course, this is why I have 4 bookshelves crammed with books. Do you need to borrow JE?
No, thank you. I'd liek my own copy:) I knew you'd have it...
Post a Comment