And it's 95! That's seems REALLY high to me considering it's only 12dpo :) Last time @ 12dpo i was 26, so here's hoping this will work out better. According to most websites, average is 50.
I had some good luck at the lab this morning. While the tech was trying to find my vein (it was obvious she was not as practiced as the usual ladies), Duffy walked in! I said,”Good News.” While she was there she told the lab lady to go ahead and test for progesterone, too. So, for a crazy impatient like me…great news…more numbers to analyze until I’m sick(or happy in this case). Duffy said that Dr. Peek likes a progesterone level anywhere above 2000 and mine was 4500!
Cannot wait until Wed for 2nd beta. It needs to double-at least 190 in case you don't have a calculator handy:)
But I need to remember that even if the betas do what they are supposed to, it can still be growing in my tube again. So, I will not be picking out baby furniture until after the 8 week u/s that shows a healthy heartbeat where it’s supposed to be.
I keep wanting to shake ma booty to make sure that sucker gets out of my tube to where it belongs :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You can shake your booty--no one will judge you for that. Steven may even enjoy it.
Post a Comment