Sunday, February 24, 2008

I told you so...

This is NOT an ovulation test!

The line is super-light, i know, but that's because it's only 11dpo, but you can see it huh? Even on a camera phone picture :)


Ok, so i know you want to get excited and that's ok, but like always be prepared for the worst...just in case.


The fertility bracelet worked! HA! I wonder if that means i should wear it for the rest of the time. Might really be good luck. I doubt it, but it's on now just in case.


I'll get my bloodwork tomorrow and will post as soon as I know something.


Aren't you glad you read my blog? Otherwise you would have never known:)

7 comments:

Jen said...

Okay--time for some cautious optimism. Who am I kidding--HOORAY! As they say on the boards--Stick little bean, stick! (Go to the uterus first, THEN stick)

This was w/o the trigger, right?

Jen said...

The bewbies never lie--although the zits do!

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

Guess the bbs is it for me, huh? Thanks for specifying WHERE to stick:)

It was without the trigger(but w/clomid)!! To think, my dr. actually alluded to me being on birth control this month to get my follies in check! Who-Hoo!

Christine said...

Ok I feel abit of excitement coming on:) Les, the sore bewbies is it a different kind of soreness for the soreness you get when freds coming?

Leslie said...

I don't get sore when fred's coming. That's how i *knew* i was prego :)

Christine said...

Lucky you guess this is why I can't tell the difference. Mine are already sore and its only 3dpo.