Sorry, Ally...you know i had to.
So, before today i considered it a pretty safe place, even with the wild animals, occasional flooding, body rash attacks. I even keep my car unlocked. And even though i might die in a propane explosion :) nothing quite compares to the newest: LICE! Ewwww!
Julia's been safe for about a week, but the evil little classmates finally got to her. (I really feel bad for the teachers.) I'm getting flashbacks of the last time i had them in high school. From babysitting. My neck hurt from having it in my mom's lap for hours while she picked through my hair, threatening to cut it-SHORT-if it happened again :(
I don't think i have any but, of course, i'm itchy now. I was checking out RID's website. Did you know the singular form of lice is louse. I don't know why that cracks me up.
A little unrelated announcement. No matter how annoying she used to be (or still is) I LOVE RACHAEL RAY! I'm watching my old dvr'ed episodes and she just had a Meal or No Meal game on. HA!
PS-I guess i will start locking my doors now since i just told everyone on the Internet to come steal my stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
my BFF Jessica got me her newest cookbook for Christmas--the one where she has 15, 30, and 60 min meals. She got it signed, and RR wrote "To Jenny: Yum-O!"
HA HA HA. So lame.
Oh and FYI--Lice like clean hair. If it's dirty and greasy they can't cling to it. I am not making this up. So you really shouldn't shower at all--or at least not wash your hair.
The fact that Julia has them is a sign that she is well-groomed. I know. Irony.
I know! The Dr. told ally to put olive oil or mayonaise on Natty's hair since she's too young for RID.
Post a Comment