This just in...a reminder that Monday, 12dpo it was 95 and we wanted it to double. Today, 14dpo it's 250! We are in good shape.
A little excited that my numbers kinda correspond with some twin mommy numbers (see link):
http://boards.thenest.com/boards/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=43715040
YIKES!?!
I go back Friday for my last one (as long as it doubles again) then Duffy will estimate when my number will reach 5000. Then she can do an ultrasound to make sure it's where it's supossed to be. Yes, of course i've already estimated it. It will either be Friday the 7th or Monday the 10th.
So, i guess it's official. Today is day 28, so i'm 4 weeks :) Wow!
In other news...just so you guys know that i'm still me and being prego won't change that...i am still a very well-rounded individual. How many friends do you have to goes to Babies R Us and Hearts in the same day?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OMG I love that!!Maybe now you can explain more Babies "R" Us merchandise to me. My knowledge is limited to "Hearts" merchandise!!
They are really not much different...all that baby stuff vibrates, too.
and they both have swings...
Ok I'm just a bit confused maybe you can enlighten me. If your just 14dpo how is it that you are 4 weeks preggo? Please, please explain how they figure out these numbers this has always confused me? By the way I am soooooooooooooooooooooo excited at the prospect of being an Aunt again:)Its going to happen this time..
Post a Comment