Tuesday, April 29, 2008

4D Ultrasound!

I love technology. I still can't believe i got a "freebie" 4D AND so early on. With a printout. I need to stop with the "he," so she's head up in both pics.

In the 2nd one, you are facing her and her little hands are balled up in front of her eyes. And look at those little legs! I see some junk, too, but that's probably an umbilical cord:)


Don't think i mentioned in earlier post what she was doing. At first she was so still, just chillin' with her feet up. But then she started waving! The u/s tech wanted to see her move, so she kinda prodded around. Then she started bouncing up and down. Looked like the hiccups! I wish someone would have been there to see this amazing miracle with me. Next time we will have a party in the u/s room:)


PS-It was so hard to type "she" and "her." My feeling about this is so strong. Hope my maternal instincts don't turn out to be all wrong.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I was sure we were having a boy too. Just think--you've got a 50/50 chance of being right! Just have those names ready...

Heather said...

Very exciting!