From infertility to motherhood and anything else I can think of
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Big Tease
Had a great, fun and exciting weekend! So much to write about and show you, but I'm so tired:( And tomorrow, i'll be at work and can't access blogger! ARG! Oh, plus I'll be busy with the bank finalizing my new car financing. That's right!
No no big ups to all the soccer mom van drivers out there. Vans have often been there for me when I needed them.I would just need some time to get used to you driving one;I bet you would realy look like your mom!!! Now you in an SUV thats sexy!!!
5 comments:
Does this mean we don't get to test drive an audi?
sweet. congrats. cant wait 2 hear all about it. luv ya. rub the belly 4 me. ;)
A NEW CAR!!! Cool what are you looking to get. Not the soccer mom van??
And what if i did? I would love a van, actually, but steven made me stick to the SUV...so did the clan-clyde would make fun of a van too much:)
No no big ups to all the soccer mom van drivers out there. Vans have often been there for me when I needed them.I would just need some time to get used to you driving one;I bet you would realy look like your mom!!! Now you in an SUV thats sexy!!!
Post a Comment