Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dear Boo Boo,

Daddy always kisses me in the morning before he leaves for work. Well, yesterday, he kissed you too! It was the sweetest thing :@) I was wondering when he'd start loving on you. Men are just more visual creatures I guess, and since my belly is growing, you are getting more and more real.
I was hoping this would start a tradition, so (being the sneaky girl that i am) this morning I turned on my back so he could reach, but no dice! Oh well, there's always tomorrow. I'd kiss you, but I can't bend that way:)

Oh and last Saturday after we went to the baby store we ate chinese. Daddy's fortune said, "A beautiful, smart and loving person will be coming into you life." Pretty fitting, huh? (And yes, it said "you" life, not your...comical, i know.)

5 comments:

Katie said...

That's awesome! I love it! I have to admit I am just a wee bit jealous that you are pregnant!! But i am REALLY happy for y'all!!
AND i miss y'all a bunch!

Babsy said...

Steven is great!

And I love the fortune...you should add it to the scrapbook.

Jen said...

That is such a great story--remember your comment on my blog about what a great daddy? well, looks like Boo has one too!

Next time you get really mad at him, remember the kiss and let it go :-P

Leslie said...

Thanks, Katie:) I got another one this morning! Will y'all be at a&a's wedding? I'm hoping it'll be a mini-tailgate reunion.
B-that's what steven said.
J-that's good adivce but a tall order:)

Katie said...

yea we'll be there. are y'all coming to the 4th of july party?