The perfect job for me. It's a temp position that could easily turn permanent after baby comes. It's administrative assitant to the auditors at Postlethwaite & Netterville right by my house. (I'll have to learn how to spell that.) I'll work up until the baby is born. It's a several month project for one of their audits. I start on Friday.
Now I can rest easy and pay my bills. Ahhhhhhh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I knew you would get it. I hope you like it and all goes well. Stay strong and take care of boo..
Love you.
Congrats!!
I hope you love it.And if you don't hey baby needs a new pair of shoes!!!.I guess they didn't even flinch at the pregnancy... which is how it should be. So how are the hours, do you have to dress up?
Yay!! So glad to hear it!
spell it...hell...how do you pronounce it?
Congrats
Business casual, thank goodness. 8-5, in the AC and should have internet:) Perfecto.
B-it's "postal-wait"
Good deal on the dress code. The sisterhood of the comfortable pants is in the mail :)
CONGRATS!!! yay leli. I am so happy 4 u. good luck. I am taking your advice. A freind called me about a temp agency she has been working for since feb. and loves it. She is 5 months preg now so I guess I had better listen to u girls. Im going this week to fill out all the forms. Thanks 4 the advice. I hope u love the new job. and i hope the money loves u . lol. ;)
Post a Comment