Friday, June 6, 2008

Look what I got yesterday!


WHOA!


It looks even bigger with the shirt down.

Ok, so i know you asked for belly pics, but i promise i won't do this every week. I just thought yesterday was the day i "popped."
~~~
Thanks for interview wishes. It went really well, but there might be a little too much travel. But, even better, the staffing agency called me yesterday with a great 4-6 month job starting soon. I should hear back from both sometime next week.
~~~
I think I'm going to order my crib this weekend! YAY! And finally get a camera. Oh, and stay tuned next week for more fun than you can handle--a Boy's Name Poll :)
~~~
Steven's cousin (Matt's sister) had her baby yesterday. For pics, check out the link to Michelle's Blog. Christmas will be awesome this year with 4 new babies!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, look at that belly! It is so cute, Leslie. Feeling pregnant yet? In the good way, not in the puking every 30 minutes way?

:-) What fruit is it this week?

Leslie said...

18 weeks was a bell pepper. Weird, huh? Last week was a turnip...i thought those were bigger than bell peppers?

Babsy said...

Pics make me miss you.

Your comment makes me hungry. bell peppers, turnips...

Veronica said...

Yes, you've finally got the little belly. It's so cute on you!