Milan:

Darius:

I couldn't copy the pics of the seat, so if you need that to decide you can go to these sites:
http://tinyurl.com/6ru44t
http://tinyurl.com/5sqjj3
Oh, and just a tiny vent here...Why does Cullen's have everything i want and Target, BRU and Baby Depot do not? Oh, because their registry is crap and they are more expensive. Booooo!
7 comments:
Looking at the swatches I prefered the milan, but after looking at the seats I picked the other one. the stripes sold me I think.
I agree with Allyson, I also like the stripes. Wow, I just saw you yesterday you really popped.
It's a boy? I thought you weren't going to find out??? Did I miss something??? Im sooo confused! Dude, you have a baby bump, hell yeah!!!
I really like the Milan... the Italians always get me!!!
I like the Milan, very cool and breezy
Don't forget Maw-maw is going to by which ever one you pick!!!
I was totally into circles and dots while I was pregnant and my friend Jenny was totally into stripes! But neither of us could understand why the other didn't like what we liked. I couldn't stand stripes. Now looking back I have no idea what that aversion to stripes was all about.
Post a Comment