So i just said that i'm glad the morning sickness is over and i just threw up! I know, not what you wanted to read, but this is more for me, not you. This is my pregnancy journal and i want to remember that i threw up at 19 weeks!
***Hopefully some curious teenager sees my blog and decides to wait for a few more months or get on birth control. PLEASE!
I took my temp just to be sure and i'm not sick. I had toast and jelly for breakfast. I just don't get it. Unless it was leftover from last night. Confession time: Monday I got a turkey and brie panini from whole foods and last night i ate the leftovers. Remember, my nurse said brie was ok, although the cautious prego world says no. Guess I'll stay away from leftover soft cheese:)
Ok, one more confession while i'm at it. Monday I made some dynamite shrimp pasta and it called for white wine, so i had to taste it. It was low-down too, i poured the glass (again probably not more than 1 oz) and then told Steven i was having a taste. We had company, so i knew he wouldn't yell at me:) Well, turns out i didn't even like it, so i only had about 2 sips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that Boo has a sense of irony :-)
Must gets that from me. Or maybe s/he doesn't like the crib i picked out:)
Post a Comment