Paula Deen's show had a spice theme today. She made a margarita mousse, but that looked like way too much work. Her finale was a kicked up Bloody Mary. She actually tasted it virgin style, but of course vodka can be added for the real thing. So, i was thinking, if Bloody Mary helps hangovers, maybe a virgin one will help morning sickness?
I really didn't think it through, though. Tomatoes = heartburn. Of course, EVERYTHING gives me heartburn, so why not?
It's actually very good. I garnished it with okra. Yum. Here's the recipe: http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_134891,00.html
So, i get my drink fix and my veggies, too. Ally, you might even be able to have this.
So far, week 6 has been much better than week 5. I had a really great, mostly sickness-free weekend. As soon as i get some videos uploaded, i'll post about it.
Don't forget about tomorrow! My appt is nice and early, so i should have news online by lunchtime for sure. We should see the heartbeat!!! With the way i've been feeling i'm sure it'll be there and i have nothing to worry about.
Jen, hope you get a chance to read from oh-so-far-away. Enjoy your trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I check your blog every day! So glad you're feeling better. Hey, I noticed how your weeks turn over on Thursdays. Mine did too! Glad you're feeling better, Momma, and I can't wait to hear about the heartbeat tomorrow.
Post a Comment