When Duffi called, she 1st said, "We're still good." Then, "Just wanted to tell you that because you might think that this number isn't high enough. But it is."
**Cue drop in stomach**
It's 1554. If it doubled from Friday to Sunday, Sunday should have been 1276, so Monday, in theory, would be around 1800. That's assuming it would have tripled. But i'm ok with anything higher than 1276, so it's all good. Hey, maybe it's not so high because of a "vanishing twin."
Changed my u/s to Friday @ 10:15am; there was NO way i'd get through another weekend of waiting. Duffi said if they see anything it'll only be a tiny black dot and not to freak out if they can't see anything (Yeah, Right). So, they'll probably have to rescan me the following week. Fine with me.
When i called Steven to tell him the news, Miss Faye was in the background yelling at me for the oysters and sushi. She's like steven's mama over there:) She said i am not japanese and i think "southern girls should be eating fried chicken, mashed potatoes..." Or maybe Steven was kidding about that part. But really, makes total sense:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I only have one thing to say
Y E A H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok I totally agree with Steven's work mommy. I know I am biased since I don't eat sushi but with everything that has happened God please just lay off all Fish both Safe and Bad.
Since the rootbeer thing worked for alcohol how about I make you a cake that looks like sushi???
Post a Comment