Not that all of you are just as important, because you are.
BUT I'm having a banana shake for breakfast:)
I'm pretty sure Christine's the one who taught me how to make these. Remember on Bell St. we used to wrap the ice in a towel and crush it with a hammer before putting in the blender? I guess our blender was crappy:) Good thing that terrazo floor was durable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Girl,
Glad you're home and starting to feel a little better. Yes, the tears will come out of nowhere for some of the simplest things. Just one of those of pregnancy things!Given everything you've been through, just let the tears fall. Everyone understands. I'm thinking about you and sending lots of good wishes to you and Steven. :)
Yes, Les I still do make the banana shake. Only now I have crushed ice on my frig. I do believe we must have had a really crappy blender cause I do remember crushing the ice with the hammer. Oh, I miss those times. Happier times they were. :( Miss you bunches...
I am. I actually had about 15 minutes of perfect today-no heartburn, nausea, nothing! So glad you're reading, Paula :)
Chris-i only miss them sometimes...i like being a grown-up, too:) But i do miss you, too.
I wish I had read this before going to the grocery. I didn't get bananas and now I'm jones'ng for the banana shakes.
Post a Comment