Oh, wait. My friends probably ARE your friends:)
Thanks so much for all of your comments (even the one that was emailed). I think I might take everyone's advice...sort of.
Today i put on my big girl panties and filled out apps for 2 school systems and one dentist office. I put "working girl" clothes on and got interviewed right away at the dentist. Good stuff, EXCEPT, i wouldn't get to wear scrubs. Boooooooo!
I planned on bringing my school apps in to do a face-to-face, but it was so late by the time i was done and one was really far away, so i mailed them. Good enough. Besides, Stacy and Steven have me convinced I need to give audit another chance. I've almost talked myself into it, too. What's a little misery compared to a new SUV, right? I'm the only person i know who still has their 1st car!?!
If these don't pan out i'll call Babies or Rave (bad-ass perks). Yeah, probably Rave.
So, that covers everyone...oh, wait-except Ally-right on! You took the words right out of my mouth (or fingers) :) By the way, here is my public apology for my crab-ass mood yesterday. Is it too early to pull the Prego card? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Never too early to pull that card! You only get to use it for 9 months anyhow, right?
TJ still has a '91 Toyota Camry. So don't feel so bad.
Yeah, but you're frugal...i live beyond my means:)
PS - Thanks for the blogs, how does it feel to have so many eagerly awaiting your written word each day. Tuesday was such a lull :) More props that you rock!
Yeah, we are kind of frugal.
Oh well.
I say use the preggo card the whole 9 months. Hey did you see the last comment from on your blog (I need a job) if not check it out...
I hope I am not only your sister but, considered your friend too.:)
Post a Comment