Was that my mom? Cause nothing in my childhood indicates that she'd ever say "balls" and not be referring to softball. Whoa! If you don't know what i'm talking about, re-read the comments on the Job post.
Kinda makes me wonder if i should actually write what i was thinking this morning...
Yeah, she probably only knew about the other post from my sister. Here goes. This is juvenile logic, but i figured favorite sexual positions were like favorite movies or food (for some...not me-how could i possible pick just 1 fave food?)-timeless, classic, always favorite. I told you the thinking was juvenile...it makes total sense that it would change as you get older and "learn" things:) A little bit sadder, but still related...you know how in the movies they compare sex to riding a bike. I don't believe that either; I think you can forget.
I guess i can't say something like that and not tell you what the change was, huh? Well, anyone who's ever come to one of my Fun Parties knows it used to be hands down, girl on top, man sitting on sofa (those kinda sound like tribal names). Well, lately, for sure, it's doggie.
Thank you for reading:) Is this too raunchy for the internet? Nah, i know it's what you want!
PS. Yes, Chris, you are my friend, too:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is a good preggo position :)
Don't you just luv it. No mom doesn't read all your blogs. Just when it comes to you and work. She just wants you to make a choice you will be happy with. Thats what moms do. Anyway, it was pretty funny I didn't even know what she wrote when I told you to read it. I just knew she wrote something cause she asked me to set up her on there so she could. But, hey I think thats great. We have the greatest mom..:)
THANK GOD!
You're right, Chris...it could be so much worse:)
Post a Comment