I've waited several days to start this one. I just feel guilty for complaining when i tried so hard to get here. But, like i said before, full disclosure. And blogging's theraputic.
In the beginning, all i had was slight period-like cramps off and on. I had 2 "episodes" that added cold sweats, nausea and all over abdomen pain. Steven's so cute and worried. "Should i call the Dr? Can i get you something? Is it side pain?" This week, the cramps are still here off and on and the nausea seems to be staying. I've just got an all around feeling of yuckiness.
Today and Monday i took a walk around the lakes. I think that helps. Tuesday for the interview i was really scared that i'd be sick while i was there, but i wasn't. So, maybe it's a little of mind over matter. Like when i was walking around Winn Dixie today constantly thinking, "I don't feel good. I don't feel good." I opened the Emitrol right there in the aisle.
I really thought this would be easier. I'd be so happy to be pregnant that i wouldn't feel pain. HA! (Bring on the epidural) I don't even have any food cravings. Me! Without cravings. I can't even eat that much...and anything i really do want i'm scared to eat because it'll hurt (gravy, red sauce, burritos, etc.)
I always have to look at the brightside so here's the good news:
-i haven't gained any weight yet. This morning i was still 142.
-no constipation yet (a blessing with my crazy stomach)
-steven and the clan think my boobs are already filling out. That's pretty sweet:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are supposed to get fat so I can get skinny. Damnit! you are just going to be a hot preggo aren't you...but I already knew that :)
Just give me time...i'll get there. As soon as i can i'll be eating EVERYTHING.
Anyone that has ever attended one of your pimps and ho's parties knows that you are hot pregnant!!
FYI Ally--you had the best pregnant girl attitude ever, especially since it felt like you were pregnant for like two years!!
Ha! You are right on target! I got the nausea at 6 weeks too! But maybe you'll get used to it in a few weeks. I pray you're not one of the really sick first trimester ones. Start buying the big bras!
Leslie, for your nausea try sucking on lemon heads or any other lemon candy. Also you can suck on a lemon or drink lots of lemon water. This is the only thing I heard really helps with the nausea. At least the nausea is a good sign that your hsg level is strong
Post a Comment