Friday, March 28, 2008

Milestones

I think i know how Elvis felt in his last days...puking up Maalox, going back and forth to the toilet, and eating bananas and chocolate.

I'm telling you, though, i'm so happy that i feel good after throwing up. Don't read all those baby books:) They tell you the worst.

Yesterday i had the best day so far. I took a shower all by myself (and even shaved my legs). I felt good almost all day (unfortunately i started getting sick when steven got home-some luck, huh). I even ate 2 pieces of pizza for lunch. I can't remember the last time i ate that much. I've actually been losing weight :(

Steven brought me home a movie last night...Atonement. Can't wait to start crying, er, watching.

One day I'll post the latest u/s pic, but we're having computer issues.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Another milestone: lying on my side! Hurrah!

Christine said...

You know we are so happy for the two of you and will do anything for you. Relax and listen to the dr.