Saturday, March 1, 2008

Therapy...TMI

I wasn't going to tell you guys, but the whole reason i have a blog is so you can experience what i experience. And it's theraputic.

So here goes: I just started spotting. I freaked out for a minute but realized that i don't have cramps or pain at all and it's the "good" kind of spotting. Brown, not red. So, according to prego books everywhere i'm probably ok. With my history, however, i disagree.

Sucks because Steven's on a boat in the gulf without his phone. Even if he can get txt messsages i don't want to ruin his trip with this.

I guess beta #3 was not the last one. I'm going to go on Monday to make sure it's still rising like it's supossed to.

And, no, i don't want to talk about it. I've said everything i need to say here. Keep praying.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Stay brown! Brown is good...I understand freaking out, and I don't blame you at all. Hopefully that little embie is just knocking stuff off the walls of your uterus.

Leslie said...

foway to make me chuckle:) thanks.

Veronica said...

I agree with Jen. I had the exact same thing though- brown right after I found out that I was prego.