Friday, January 25, 2008

Cross Serranno's off the list

So now the reasons i'm NOT prego outweigh:) Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Only one more morning to go without peeing on a stick! I can do it!

Serranno's was wonderful. It was a little strange at 1st since i was by myself. It's like a pang of guilt for drinking alone. The waitress looked surprised to see that i indeed wanted a margarita...and you should have seen my face light up when she brought me 2! Happy hour, baby!

My 2nd assignment in my writing course was writing about a meal that we ate. We were practicing description. It's funny how there's a story behind everything with me...i started writing and couldnt' stop. But it wasn't the descrition of the food that was the good stuff-it was everything else. So many emotions that place evokes...

I stopped reading my "How to Get Pregnant" book. I skipped ahead to the chapter on "Understanding and Preventing Miscarriage" and there was not one word about ectopics! I looked in the index and they are only mentioned-and i mean ONLY mentioned on 3 pages!?! I got mad because it seems like no one really knows anything about these and stopped reading the rest.

In other news...
I took a picture in my draws-there's my new orleans coming out-to submit to this website called weightview.com. I saw it on Rachel Ray...you submit a pic and tell it to show you how you'd look if you lost X lbs. I selected 20. I guess i'll have to post it since i told you about it, huh? Forgive me if i do not post the "before" photo. Should be pretty good motivation, right?

Until D-Day...
Cheers and have an excellent weekend!

No comments: