Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Housewife TV

Finally! The Today Show talks about something other than losing weight. Here's an article based on 6 marriage myths. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22403232/
So, i'm doing better than i think, but i am completely one of those dumb girls that thinks a baby will fix every problem in her marriage:-/ Probably why there's no baby yet. And i always thought i'd be uber-career woman. Hmpf!

Speaking of careers, i'm going to visit a friend's 3rd grade classroom today in Denham. She wants me to see the softer side of teaching:) I'm just visiting and still i'm scared to death. I'm thinking that going back to teaching may not be for me:( Makes me feel like such a loser...giving up after 2 months.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yeah--read the article and laughed because the night before I had gone to bed totally pissed off. Who wants to forgive when the anger is still there? NOT I.