The longest 2 weeks of a TTCer's life. But I'm staying busy...i can handle it. When i put my temp in this morning, my software moved my O date to Monday, which means I'm now 3 days past ovulation (dpo)! Sooooooo, i can officially start testing on Thursday, the 24th, but the earliest i'm going for is Friday. I know, it's a stretch:) One whole day. I really hope i can hold out til sunday so i can drink and have my sushi but i already have a Dr. appt on Monday the 28th, so that's a great time for a 2nd bloodtest, right? I need to put a poll on here...
By the way, I've put a link to a TTC acronym website on my fave list in case i ever forget to define them.
Moving on...I was NOT happy about going to weight watchers today...i actually gained according to my scale at home and i was good all week. Yes, i know i had McDonalds that one day, but i stayed within my points! I was pleasently surprised-down 1.2 lbs!
Yesterday's visit to Julia's class was pretty good. Made me not so scared to go back. It didnt' make me want to necessarily jump back in tomorrow, but less scared indeed. As i was leaving Denham my big decision for the day was whether or not to go to the movies (tough life i know). Well, i did. Saw p.s. i love you and pretty much cried for 2 hours. It was very good. And made me want to do something i'm passionate about (which doesn't seem to be teaching). Also made me appreciate Steven more:) I called him when it was over to tell him that i didnt' want him to die. He said, "me either" :)
And one more thing...my mom came tuesday night and she signed me up for an online writing course. I've logged on and taken the pre-test (got a 75%), but am otherwise procrasinating like always. What the hell is wrong with me?
And i did upload pics, but i can't format them properly. I think i have to re-do it:(
Off to incubate my eggs while i still can. I am way too positive about this cycle. Mayeb because it started out looking so bad...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment