I'm checking out the spa services menu and my credit limit...
(I'll stop charging after mardi gras)
I want to take full advantage of this because i think steven won't let me gamble.
I've never had a facial before, but is it really worth it? I know what i don't want and that's a body treatment...chocolate mud wrap. HA. I wonder if someone licks it off of me:)
A sugar glow. Wow. These sound fun. Oh and i'll lose a few lbs if i get some crazy wrap.
Nah. Ok, i'm thinking facial and eyebrows. That's 100 bucks! Damn...what about a mani/pedi...i should get what i pay for right? Or should i drive down to wal-mart and get it for $40:)
Ohhhhhh, i can get a spiral perm!
Hey C&A! They have ear candling!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had a salt scrub wrap thing on our honeymoon. It was amazing. I have never glowed so much in my life. THere are no words. I wish I could have one each week.
Post a Comment