Ahhh...back to the land of the living.
The past couple days have been an emotional roller coaster. I had serious post-vacation depression on Tuesday and Wednesday. Last night I started a book called "Maybe Baby" based on an article titled, "To Breed of Not to Breed." The first section is a collection of stories about people who have decided not to have children. So, i went to bed thinking that maybe i really shouldnt' have kids (for reasons aforementioned, plus some others). Which still sounds pretty damn good, except i watched Cider House Rules and that made me want to adopt 10. The beginning was soooo sad all the kids smiling at the prospective parents; their eyes saying, "Pick Me."
I only wish i had a mind of my own. Everything I hear, see or read about seems like a good idea. Until i decide it probably isn't and i end up doing nothing.
Stay tuned for weekend shenanigans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment