Monday, January 21, 2008

I am NOT A.D.D!!!

Here's how i know:
I took an Aderal this morning thinking it would motivate me to clean, exercise, etc... It didn't work.
I just went to get ready to go work out and as i was brushing my teeth i thought about my sports bra that i couldnt' find last week.
With toothbrush in mouth i search my drawers-no luck.
I search closet floor (it's a mess)-no luck.
I find it in another drawer in closet-success!
I throw it on the bed (because i can't put it on with toothbrush in mouth) next to the pile of clothes.
**As i type this i keep looking at my shoes literally FORCING myself to wait until i publish to put them on:)**
Still, with toothbrush i think how the clothes will wrinkle on the bed and start hanging up jeans.
It's only a couple of pairs, so i decide i'll keep the toothbrush. It won't take long. (I just turned to do the shoes again. Holy crap.)
Yes, i finally got rid of the toothbrush like a normal person. Well, "normal" may be a stretch.

I totally just stopped to put my shoes on. P s y c h o.

Oh and as an fyi. I will listen to the poll and wait until Sunday. The sick part is that i am so sure i am preggo i'm making plans like i am...Next week i'll go with steven on a business trip, so i would miss my Monday Dr appt. So i'm trying to rearrange my schedule and talk myself into testing Friday so i can get my 1st blood levels done. Hello! If i wait until Monday, or better yet, Thursday, i'll know for sure if i am preggo AND the levels will be way more accurate. Give me strength to be patient.

If, however, i turn out to NOT be preggo...Mardi Gras will be much better. We are riding on Mardi Gras Day! It's Nina's birthday and that's how she wanted to celebrate. It's my 1st time...how cool is that? Details to come.

No comments: